Saturday, September 23, 2006

Check out my awesome daily schedule.

6:30 Get up and eat a breakfast of fresh bread and fresh out of the cow cheese with a cup of
warm milk and a tid bit of coffee and a heaping spoonful of sugar.
7:00 Walk around town with the Grandma of my house for 20 minutes because the doctor
advised her to do this because of her cholesteral level.
7:20 Sit in my back yard....let me explain my backyard....It has banana trees, and other fruit
trees, beyond that it is fields of sugar cane and behind that mountains......I sit in my
backyard and read Harry Potter, in Spanish
8:00 I study for the GRE for an Hour.
9:oo I work in the school until school is out.
12:oo Lunch...3 plates 1st rice and goat, 2nd ceviche 3rd soup, way too much food
1:00 Siesta
3:00 Play soccer
6:oo Dinner
7:00 I hang out with the women of the family, (grandma, aunt and mom) joking around until
bed time
9-10:00 bed time.

I don't know if this schedule sounds awesome or totally lame to you guys, but I think it is pretty sweet, and I don`t think I ever want to readjust to the USA lifestyle.

3 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

hella if i'm feeling sorry for you anymore!!

This sounds a bit more encouraging than the last one, kiddo.

love you muchly - dad

7:57 PM  
Blogger Parlancheq said...

Hi Erin. I read your dad's blog, so that is how I found my way here.

Isn't siesta great? I wish we had it in the US. I heard that a lot of places down that way (especially urban areas) were doing away with siesta and business/schools were no longer closing for lunch. I hope they come to their senses and leave siesta alone! :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Erin,

Stop screwing around and post some new comments. I'm tired of reading about your daily schedule already. "I get to take a nap everyday...I joke around with grandma until bedtime." I wanna hear about something more exciting. You could at least make something up. Talk about fighting rabid prairie dogs or saving orphans from housefires or something. Anyway, love to hear from you whenever you got a minute.

Love you,
Josh

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home