Monday, January 15, 2007

Ok, I have 5 minutes. I am going to briefly describe my week in the format of + and -´s.

+ My group of youth finally raised enough money to go on a day trip to the Sican pyramids
- The treasurer of my youth group stole all the money and went to Lima.
+ I really feel like I have developed good friendships with my sisters.
- My host mom, also a good friend, is angry that I am unwilling to act like a mother to my sisters, for instance, telling on them when they are hanging out with boys, and scolding my sister for being overweight, two things I refuse to do.
To be continued

1 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

Erin - I'm so sorry your group got ripped off by the treasurer. Did everyone get angry or did they..or, 'shit happens' and move on?

I love you.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home