Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What a mess. I tried to enter to write a blog and they told me my password was wrong. Whatever it is in charge of writing and telling me that is a liar, because I know my password frontward and backward. Then I gave them my email address so that they could send me my password, I checked my email and it was not there. 9 hours later I realized that it probably was sent to my spam file, I checked, it was there. As it turns out what they were trying to tell me is that now I have to sign in under my google password, and to make a long and boring story short , well here I am.

wow, it has been a while since I have written. I will start with the basics, like last email.

mood...hyped up to the point of discomfort. I drank coffee and am not accustomed to doing this and it is a little too much caffeine

music...like always Shakira, but I am really missing Bob Marley, Lucinda Williams and Skynnerd (sp)

books...everything mom and aunt sent me plus Bastard out of Carolina.

I will start at the beginning. My trip to Ica. It was awesome!!! I stayed in a backpackers hostal for less then 3 dollars a night. It was full of travelers from all over the world, a monkey, several turtles, a dog, that was walking around with something looking like what I would imagine a placenta hanging out (gross) (really really gross). My friends and I went sandboarding, we were all ridiculously terrible, but the doon buggy ride was awesome. We sat on top of one of the dunes and watched the sunset, all the while talking about everything possible. The next day we went on a boat ride to an island without human inhabitants, but full of sea lions, with a few penguins. I will put up pictures later. That night I stayed up talking to some guys that worked there until the sunrose. It turns out one of the guys worked in Chatanooga for 2 years painting the inside of some hotel, I don´t remember the name of it. But it is an expensive hotel. And the grand finale, I held a monkey in my arms. He wouldn´t leave my arms, and I was scared that if I forced the Adios he would bite me so I got kind of nervous and sort of threw him. He crawled up in a ball and started crying, and so I told him that I was sorry and invited him to cuddle in my arms again. My invitation was accepted. It was a great trip. The only downer was that it left me completely broke the whole month, but well worth it. I am out of time, but a preview of the coming attraction, CAMP ALMA

oh yeah P.S. Margaret and Ann, sorry I assumed that only immediate family read my blog. I am very happy that you guys and also a few of my dad´s buds from his blog read my blog as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

yeah...glad you're back online, keep the posts coming, and yeah, we want pictures. Do you have a picture of the monkey??

new blogger sucks rocks. Sorry you had to go thru that password crap when they changed you over. That's why I switched to Wordpress.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Erin,

Your life sounds like a reality show or something. I am glad you are having fun (If not somewhat jealous). I can't wait to see you to hear all of the stories you couldn't post in a blog.

Love,
Josh

6:49 AM  
Blogger Princeton Tigers said...

Josh, don´t be jealous. I eat rice three times a day. It is only a reality show when I go on vacation. When at site it is oh so tame.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Parlancheq said...

Yes, your proud dad sends us over here. :) Plus I like to hear about your adventures. They would be interesting regardless, but perhaps even more so for me since I lived in Bolivia for awhile. I know Bolivia is not Peru, but it seems there are similarities.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home